Special Issue proposals must include the following information:
• Guest editor names and institution, contact details and a short biography (max. 100 words per guest editor)
• Special issue proposed title
• Summary of Special Issue Topic (max. 500 words)
• Relevance/originality in the field (max. 300 words)
• Outline of the Special Issue with a list of contributors (name, institution, title of paper, abstract - max. 250 words per paper). Please note: we recommend including between 8 and 12 articles, noting that a typical issue of Journal of polymer and composites includes 10 articles.
• Whether the Special Issue is the outcome of a conference/workshop (is so, please add any relevant information)
• A proposed time frame.
Special Issue proposals should be sent to [email protected] or you can submit manually at manuscript submission platform. The closing date for submissions is Monday, 31st October 2022. Applicants will be notified by the end of November.