International Journal of Industrial Engineering and Design
|Type of Publication:||Peer-reviewed Journal|
|2022 Volume:||8, Issues Per Year: 2|
|Type of Access:||Subscription Based, Hybrid Open Access|
|Mode of Subscription:||Print, Online and Print+Online Journals|
|Online Publishing Platform:||Open Journal Systems|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Focus and Scope:
• Operations research and optimization techniques
• Supply chain management and logistics
• Systems simulation and stochastic processes
• Statistical process control or quality control
• Predetermined motion time system
• Productivity improvement
• Materials management
• Quality assurance, and inventory control
• System and personnel safety.
• Value analysis; product quality and reliability
• Human resource management
Quality assurance, inventory control, Human resource management, logistics, Supply chain management
- A Review on Development and Exploration of Supply Chain Management
- Impact of Oil Pollution in Degradation of Marine Ecosystem
- The Physical, Psychological and Social Effect of Digital Technology on Human
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- An Analysis of Working Capital Management Efficiency in Tata Motors Limited
- A Short note on Ergonomics and Design
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected].
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Mechanical Engineering