International Journal of Midwifery Nursing
Type of Publication:
Journal TOC, Google Scholar,Advanced Science Index
2022 Volume: 8
Type of Access:
Subscription Based, Open Access
Mode of Subscription:
Print, Online and Print+Online Journals
Online Publishing Platform:
Open Journal Systems
Country of Origin:
Focus and Scope:
Clinical pharmacology; Cultural and linguistic competency; Health promotion and Disease prevention; Advanced Health Assessment; Care during pregnancy
- EFFECT OF BLACK CUMIN WATER ON INVOLUTION OF UTERUS AMONG PRIMI POSTNATAL MOTHERS.
- A STUDY TO ASSESS THE EFFECTIVENESS OF BENSON’S RELAXATION THERAPY ON LEVEL OF BLOOD PRESSURE AMONG PREGNANCY INDUCED HYPERTENSIVE MOTHER
- Development of Self-learning material (SLM) on behaviour Change Communication (BCC) for selected Reproductive and Child Health (RCH) issues
- Bullying & Strategic Resolution – the big fish devour the small one
- Effectiveness of Individualized Instruction on Knowledge and Practice Regarding Prevention of Complications among Diabetic Patients
- A STUDY TO ASSESS THE KNOWLEDGE AND PRACTICE REGARDING PREGNANCY INDUCED HYPERTENSION AND ITS PREVENTION AMONG ANTENATAL MOTHERS AT SELECTED HOSPITALS, KHAMMAM, TELANGANA, WITH A VIEW TO DEVELOP AN INFORMATION BOOKLET ON PREGNANCY INDUCE HYPERTENSION AND ITS PREVENTION
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected].
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Immunological Nursing