Type of Publication:
Peer-reviewed Journal (Refreed Journal)
Type of Access:
Subscription Based, Hybrid Open Access
Mode of Subscription:
Print, Online and Print+Online Journals
Online Publishing Platform:
Open Journal Systems
Country of Origin:
Issues Per Year
- Techno-Managerial challenges in Construction and demolition waste management
- Trend in Rural-urban migration and its impact on Environment and Economy in Uttarkashi district
- Strategies for Traffic Management Plan – Case study of Bardoli Town
- Rational approach towards the valuable traditional practice for vernacular construction in the hill district of Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand
- Understanding Role of Socio-economic Parameters Using Trip Generation
- A REVIEW OF KINETIC FACADES IN BUILDINGS
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected].
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.