Type of Publication:
2348-7895 (Print), 2249-4707 (Online)
DRJI, Citefactor, Journal TOC, Google Scholar
- To familiarize the students with the key concepts regarding crime and criminal law.
- To expose the students to the range of mental status that provoke an individual for committing crime.
- To teach specific offences under the Indian Penal Code.
- To keep students abreast of the latest developments and changes in the field of criminal law.
Type of Publication: Peer-reviewed Journal
ISSN: 2348-7895 (Print), 2249-4707 (Online)
Journal DOI: 10.37591/CTIT
Started Since: 2011
2022 Volume: 12, Issues Per Year: 3
Indexing: DRJI, Citefactor, Journal TOC, Google Scholar
Impact Factor/Ranking: SJIF 7.069
Type of Access: Subscription Based, Open Access
Mode of Subscription: Print, Online and Print+Online Journals
Publisher: STM Journals, Consortium e-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd.
Online Publishing Platform: Open Journal Systems
Country of Origin: India
This Journal focuses on various facets of Criminal law. We welcome all the practitioners, scholars and lawyers handling criminal Law through this journal to invest their true research and review on new amendmends in Law relating to crime.
The scope of our national Journal of Criminal Law covered under the Indian Penal code are as follows:
- Criminal Proceeding in India
- Criminal Justice system & Social Defence
- Basic element of Crime
- Stages in Committing a Crime
- Crime relating to women – Historical Retrospect
- Dowry Death
- Domestic violence
- Sexual harrassment at workplace.
We are pleased to invite you to send original research, review articles & case studies for rapid peer reviewed, online & print publication.
- FEMINIST CRIMINOLOGY: EMERGENCE OF NEW SPHERE IN MODERN WORLD
- Law as an tool of Social Change in India
- DID SARA MATHEWS OVERRULE SHARADCHANDRA VINAYAK
- GENDER BASED VIOLENCE IN INDIA
- Psychological Abuse of Women as A Form of Domestic Violence And Human Rights Violation: Breaking The Public-Private Barrier
- EFFICIENCY OF COUNTER‐TERRORISM STRATEGIES: INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL LEGAL REGIME
Avail Online Certificate for article along with DOI number
Editor, Reviewer and Author