STM Journals has been an integral part in the publication of Conference articles/Proceedings for several Universities/Institutes across India. Apart from the publication of articles in the relevant STM Journals we are also glad to be assisting you in organizing the conferences.
Mrs Alka Khanna (ARDEK Consultants) a corporate communication expert and an event Management Professional engaged in the business of Event Management; in association with STM Journals would be helping you to package your Event/ Conference in a smarter and memorable way. ARDEK in association with STM Journals would oversee all the activities involved in organizing the conference and to make the Conference / Event a success.
We conceptualize, design and execute the complete conference/Event. We would be offering the following to our clients in organizing the conferences:
Everything a Client Needs
- Event/Conference Planning and Management
- Event/Conference Branding and Conceptualizing the main theme and objective of the event
- Identifying target audience and promotion of the event
- Site selection, Logistic support and lodging for participants, arrangement of catering services
- Site Management and décor
- Coordinating between various agencies and vendors
- Designing and printing of Event Catalogues, Brochures, Notepads and other stationery
- Designing and Printing of Backdrops, Standies, Banners, flags etc.
- Arranging Corporate Complimentaries – Conference Folders, Mementoes, Corporate Gifts
- Event Promotion – media, publicity etc.
- Audio Visual arrangements
- Ensuring Quality Products and Services and focus on cost effective solutions
Kindly browse stmconferences.com to check the conferences and proceedings published by STM Journals. The processing and publication of the articles in ISSN based Journals will be through STM Journals.
- Conference Online Management using http://www.stmconferences.in platform
- Advertising your conferences both online ( email campaign; on various other Journal websites)
- Publishing manuscripts
- Conference proceedings publication