- Global Subscription
- Back Issue
- Subscription Policy
STM Journals offers an option of easy Journal Subscription for our international clients . Subscribers belonging to the following countries can directly download STM journal catalogue and Subscription form attached below.
For any query or information, please contact
Journal Backsets, Back Volumes and Back Issues
STM Journals offers a comprehensive collection of all available back volumes and back issues. This valuable resource from STM Journals gives you a powerful way to build your institution's collection by supplementing your existing subscriptions. To Purchase
- The subscription charges are for the print edition of the journal and are not linked to online access which is offered free of cost to the Indian subscribers
- Subscription must be prepaid. Orders will be processed only upon the realization of full subscription amount
- Subscription rates for STM Journals are reviewed yearly and come into effect on 1st January for that year corresponding January to December subscription
- The right to amend/change access and subscription policies rests with STM Journals
- Indian Libraries/Institutes are required to place the order on the letter head of the institute
- Change of address of dispatch should be intimated to STM Journals at least 2 months prior to the dispatch schedule as per the frequency by mentioning subscriber id and the subscription id
- STM journals if required can merge the issues of journals and provide the merged issue to the subscribers
- If due to any reason a journal ceases its publication during the period of subscription, subscriber is given an option to select any other journal at no additional cost. Subscriber may also claim a refund for the said journal only
- It is presumed by Consortium eLearning Network (P) Ltd, India, publisher of STM Journals that the subscriber has viewed the public document available on STM Journals website and they fully abide by its terms & conditions
- To subscribe, please contact us at: [email protected]
- Mode of Payment: At par cheque, Demand draft, and RTGS (payment to be made in favor of Consortium E-Learning Network. Pvt. Ltd., payable at Delhi/New Delhi.
- Once the order is processed, fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Rates and conditions are subject to changes and at the time of receipt of an order the latest rates and conditions are applicable.
- Rates outside India will include speed delivery charges.
Lost Issue Claims
Please note the following when applying for lost or missing issues
- Claims for print copies lost will be honored only after 45 days of the dispatch date and before publication of the next issue as per the frequency.
- Tracking id for the speed post will be provided to all our subscribers and the claims for the missing Journals will be entertained only with the proofs which will be verified at both the ends.
- Claims filed due to incomplete address or no prior notice of change of address will not be honored.
- Requests for refund will not be entertained.
Online Access Policy
Online access will be activated within 72 hours of receipt of the payment (working days), subject to receipt of correct information on user details/Static IP address of the subscriber.The access will be blocked:
- If the user requests for the same and furnishes valid reasons for blocking.
- Due to technical issue.
- Misuse of the access rights as per the access policy.
Any publication (Special Issues/Proceeding) uploaded to the same subject category, during the given subscription period can be accessed without paying any additional charges.
In order to provide maximum citation and wide publicity to the authors work, STM Journals also have Open Access Policy. Authors who would like to get their work open access can opt for Optional Open Access Publication at a nominal cost as follows:
India, SARC and African Countries: INR 10,000 or 300 USD including print copy of the Journal.Other Countries: USD 300 including print copy of the Journal.
Legal DisputesAll the legal disputes are subjected to Delhi, India Jurisdiction only.