Type of Publication
Peer-reviewed Journal (Refreed Journal)
Journal TOC, Google Scholar,Advanced Science Index
Type of Access
Subscription Based, Hybrid Open Access
Mode of Subscription
Print, Online and Print+Online Journals
Online Publishing Platform
Open Journal Systems
Country of Origin
Focus and Scope:
Reduce Healthcare Costs;Patient Values;Clinical Expertise;Reduce Healthcare Costs,Patient Safety
- Effectiveness of Audio Drama Teaching Programme on Knowledge and Practice Regarding Healthy Lifestyle among Visually Challenged Children
- A Study to Assess the Knowledge Regarding the Ill Effects of Prolonged Sitting and the Sitting Behavior among the Employees of the Selected Departments of DM Wims Hospital
- A DESCRIPTIVE STUDY TO ASSESS THE NOMOPHOBIA AMONG NURSING COLLEGE STUDENTS OF FARIDKOT, PUNJAB.
- A study to assess the effectiveness of standard teaching program on prevention and control of COVID 19 among co-workers of Kailash Institute of Health and Medical Science College
- AN EXPERIMENTAL STUDY TO ASSESS THE EFFECTIVENESS OF WEBINAR ON KNOWLEDGE REGARDING COVID - 19 VACCINE AMONG HEALTH PROFESSIONALS IN SELECTED INSTITUTIONS IN INDIA.
- BREAKING THE SILENCE – PREVALENCE OF SEXUAL ABUSE AMONG ADOLESCENT GIRLS, KERALA
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected] .
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Immunological Nursing