International Journal of VLSI Design and Technology
Type of Publication:
2022 Volume and Issues Per Year:
Volume 7 and 2 Issues per year
DRJI, Citefactor, Journal TOC, Google Scholar
Type of Access:
Subscription Based, Hybrid Open Access
Mode of Subscription:
Print, Online and Print + Online Journals
Journals Pub, Dhruv Info Pvt. Ltd.
Online Publishing Platform:
Open Journal Systems
Country of Origin:
Focus and Scope:
• CMOS technologies and SPICE Models
• Frequency response, stability and Noise issues in amplifiers.
• CMOS analog blocks: Current Sources and Voltage references
• Differential amplifier, OPAMP and OTA design.
• Frequency Synthesizers and Phased lock-loop.
• Non-linear analog blocks: Comparators, Charged-pump circuits and Multipliers
• Data converters
• Analog Interconnects and Analog Testing and Layout
• 12 Low voltage and Low power Analog
• Electronic design automation
Electronic Design automation, CMOS Technology, Transistors, Multivalued logic, Analog Design, CMOS Inverter, data converter, low power analog, polynomial Regression
- Adaptive Fuzzy Neural Control for Robotic Arm
- Academic Chatbot Services for Engineering Students Using Q-learning Algorithm
- Analysis Heart ECG Signal from Maternal using FECG in VLSI
- Artificial Intelligence: An Emerging Perspective in Education
- Customized Safe Search and Parental Control through Desktop Browser Extension and Mobile Application with Remote Control Configuration
- Intelligent Voice Automated AI Vehicle
Submission of Paper:
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected].
Plagiarism: All the articles will be checked through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Electronics and Telecommunication