International Journal of VLSI Design and Technology
Focus and Scope:
• CMOS technologies and SPICE Models
• Frequency response, stability and Noise issues in amplifiers.
• CMOS analog blocks: Current Sources and Voltage references
• Differential amplifier, OPAMP and OTA design.
• Frequency Synthesizers and Phased lock-loop.
• Non-linear analog blocks: Comparators, Charged-pump circuits and Multipliers
• Data converters
• Analog Interconnects and Analog Testing and Layout
• 12 Low voltage and Low power Analog
• Electronic design automation
Electronic Design automation, CMOS Technology, Transistors, Multivalued logic, Analog Design, CMOS Inverter, data converter, low power analog, polynomial Regression
- IoT-based Application in Agriculture
- The Evolution of Transistors: From Vacuum Tubes to Nanoscale Devices
- Conglomerate Authentication System
- Facial Expression Recognition Using OpenCV and CNN Model
- Adaptive Fuzzy Neural Control for Robotic Arm
- Academic Chatbot Services for Engineering Students Using Q-learning Algorithm
Submission of Paper:
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected].
Plagiarism: All the articles will be checked through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Electronics and Telecommunication