Journal of Telecommunication, Switching Systems and Networks
Impact Factor: 6.007
Journal of Telecommunication, Switching Systems and Networks (JoTSSN): is a print and e-journal focused towards the rapid publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of Telecommunication, switching systems and Networks.
Type of Publication:
Google Scholar, TOC, Crossref, SJIF,Indian Science Abstracts, CITE Factor, Index Copernicus
2022 Volume and Issues Per Year:
Volume 9 and 3 issues per year
Type of Access:
Subscription Based, Hybrid Open Access
STM Journals, Consortium e-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd.
Country of Origin:
Focus and Scope:
- Fiber Optic Communication Systems
- Time Division Switching Systems
- Voice Data Integration Schemes
- Integrated Service Digital Network
- Transmission System and Signaling Systems
- Urban or Metropolitan Area Networks
- Wide Area Networks
- Telephone Switches
- Stronger Switching Systems
- Traffic Engineering
transmitting information, pulses of infrared light, light signal transmitter, the optical fiber, photo detecting receiver, circuit switching, message switching, packet switching, pair of MOSFET transistors, networks, PSTN Exchanges (Public Switched Telephone Network Exchanges), PBX (Private Branch Exchanges), Key Systems, Service Switching Points (SSPs), Signal Transfer Points (STPs) and Service Control Points (SCPs).
- Traffic Congestion Detection among Manual and Autonomous Vehicles using AHP Algorithm
- Network protection in India: An Advancing Worry for Public safety
- A Novel Approach Integrated Dc To Dc Fast Charging Module
- Detection System for Driver Somnolence
- Blockchain Based Health Data Sharing System
- A Review Of Deep Learning Applications For Speech Processing Improvement
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through email [email protected].
Plagiarism: All the articles will be checked through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Telephone Switches, Transmission System and Signaling Systems
Impact Factor: 6.007