Journal of Microwave Engineering & Technologies
Type of Publication:
Google Scholar, Journal JournalTOCs, Indian Science Abstracts, Citefactor, SJIF, Index Copernicus
2022 Volume and Issues per year
Volume 9 and 3 issues per year
Type of Access:
Subscription Based, Hybrid Open Access
STM Journals, Consortium e-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd.
Country of Origin:
Focus and Scope
Frequency, Types of waves, Microwave, Millimeter wave, Backward Diode, Gunn Diode, Impatt Diode, Transistors, Integrated Circuits (I.C), Antennas, high-speed radio-frequency (RF) signals, Photonics, Electromagnetic, EM spectrum, Infrared, lasers, Energy, Gap, MMIC, MEMS and PBG Structures
- A Novel Antenna Design based on a Single UC-PBG Layer of High Gain for Wireless Power Transfer
- Compact MIMO Antenna Array based on Koch Fractal Metamaterial for 5G Applications
- Comprehensive Review and Analysis of Improved Filtering Methodology Based Image De-noising System
- A Review On A Compact Dual Polarized Antenna Array
- Survey on Analysis and Simulation of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM) under Vibration Effect using Analytical Magnetic Field Calculations
- Simulation and Analysis of S-CSRR PIFA for C-band 5G wireless networks
Submission of Paper:
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through email [email protected].
Plagiarism: All the articles will be checked through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Microwave Engineering and Antennas