Journal of Microwave Engineering & Technologies
Impact Factor: 6.504
Journal of Microwave Engineering & Technologies (JoMET) is a print and e-journal focused towards the rapid publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of Microwave Engineering & Technologies. It's a triannual journal, started in 2014.
Type of Publication:
Google Scholar, Journal JournalTOCs, Indian Science Abstracts, Citefactor, SJIF, Index Copernicus
2022 Volume and Issues per year
Volume 9 and 3 issues per year
Type of Access:
Subscription Based, Hybrid Open Access
STM Journals, Consortium e-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd.
Country of Origin:
Focus and Scope
Frequency, Types of waves, Microwave, Millimeter wave, Backward Diode, Gunn Diode, Impatt Diode, Transistors, Integrated Circuits (I.C), Antennas, high-speed radio-frequency (RF) signals, Photonics, Electromagnetic, EM spectrum, Infrared, lasers, Energy, Gap, MMIC, MEMS and PBG Structures
- Hybridization of Photovoltaic Panels and Thermoelectric Generators: Energy Efficiency Improvement
- Flexible Antenna Recent Trends and Challenges
- Wideband Voltage Doubling Detector with Improved Sensitivity
- A Novel Antenna Design based on a Single UC-PBG Layer of High Gain for Wireless Power Transfer
- Compact MIMO Antenna Array based on Koch Fractal Metamaterial for 5G Applications
- Comprehensive Review and Analysis of Improved Filtering Methodology Based Image De-noising System
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through email [email protected].
Plagiarism: All the articles will be checked through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Microwave Engineering and Antennas
Impact Factor: 6.504