International Journal of Applied Nanotechnology
|Type of Publication:||Peer-reviewed Journal|
|2022 Volume: 8||Issue/Frequency: 2|
|Type of Access:||Subscription Based, Hybrid Open Access|
|Mode of Subscription:||Print, Online and Print+Online Journals|
|Online Publishing Platform:||Open Journal Systems|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Focus and Scope:
• Modeling and Computations of Nanostructures
• Micro and Nano Fabrication
• Nano-optics and Nanophotonic
• NEMS and MEMS Devices
• Nanodevices and Nano
- Radiative Flow of Energy Consumption with Varying Building Structures
- Plasmonic Devices for Electromagnetic Wave Concentration
- Magnetic Priority Encoder Based on Spin Devices
- Nanotechnology is A Boon for All Field
- Ferromagnetism in Rare Earth Metal Doped ZnO: A Theoretical Approach
- Recent Advancement of Nanotechnology in Plant Disease Management
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected].
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.