Type of Publication:
Peer-reviewed Journal (Refreed Journal)
Journal TOC, Google Scholar
Type of Access:
Subscription Based, Open Access
Mode of Subscription:
Print, Online and Print+Online Journals
Online Publishing Platform:
Open Journal Systems
Country of Origin:
Focus and Scope:
- KNOWLEDGE AND ATTITUDE OF NURSING STUDENTS REGARDING COVID VACCINATION
- A Study to Assess the Mobile Usage Pattern and Risk of Developing Nomophobia Among Students of Selected Colleges in Ludhiana, Punjab
- A Study to Evaluate the Impact of A Structure Teaching Program on Staff Nurses' Knowledge of Needle Stick Injury and Management
- An Exploratory Study to Assess the Health Status of Families in Terms of their Nutritional Status and Mental Health Status in Selected Area of Sir Hind Fatehgarh Sahib (Punjab)
- Effectiveness of Parental Preparedness Package (PPP) on Social Health of Couple Conceived with Artificial Reproductive Techniques (ART) of Selected Fertility Clinic of City Ludhiana, Punjab
- Community bag: An Identity for Community Health Nurses
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected].
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Immunological Nursing