|Type of Publication:||Peer-reviewed Journal|
|Indexing:||Journal TOC, Google Scholar|
|2022 Volume: 8||Issue/Frequency: 2|
|Type of Access:||Subscription Based, Open Access|
|Mode of Subscription:||Print, Online and Print+Online Journals|
|Online Publishing Platform:||Open Journal Systems|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Focus and Scope:
- Community bag: An Identity for Community Health Nurses
- Association of body mass index of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with COPD symptoms and severity of exacerbations: A cross- sectional study among COPD patients attending general medicine OPD, NMCH, Jamuhar
- PROTEIN ENERGY MALNUTRITION: An Overview on First National Disorder
- EFFECT OF FOCUSED INSTRUCTIONAL PROGRAMME ON KNOWLEDGE AND COMPLIANCE REGARDING WEEKLY IRON AND FOLIC ACID SUPPLEMENTATION AMONG ADOLESCENTS IN SELECTED SCHOOLS
- Opinion of BSc nursing students regarding online learning during Covid 19 lock down.
- PATTERN OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND BMI AMONG NURSING STUDENTS
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected].
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Immunological Nursing