|Type of Publication:||Peer-reviewed Journal|
|Indexing:||Journal TOC, Google Scholar, Advanced Science Index|
|2022 Volume:||8 Issue/Frequency: 2|
|ISSN|| 2581-9062 (E)|
|Type of Access:||Subscription Based, Open Access|
|Mode of Subscription:||Print, Online and Print+Online Journals|
|Online Publishing Platform:||Open Journal Systems|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Focus and Scope:
Ancient, decrepit, elderly, gray, mature, tired, venerable, pensioner, retiree, senior, fossil, Veteran
- EFFECTS OF HORMONAL THERAPY ON POST MENOPAUSAL WOMEN IT: A REVIEW ARTICLE
- A QUASI EXPERIMENTAL STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF LAUGHTER YOGA IN REDUCING DEPRESSION AMONG ELDERLY PEOPLE (ABOVE 60 YEARS) IN SELECTED VILLAGES OF LUDHIANA, PUNJAB.
- Prevention of 'falls' Among Geriatric Population
- GERIATRIC HEALTH CARE IN INDIA: A REVIEW
- ANEMIA AND DIET
- Rhino-orbital Mucormycosis in a Diabetic Non-COVID-19 Patient: A Case Report
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected].
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Immunological Nursing