International Journal of Manufacturing and Materials Processing
|Type of Publication:||Peer-reviewed Journal|
|2022 Volume:||8, Issues Per Year: 2|
|Type of Access:||Subscription Based, Hybrid Open Access|
|Mode of Subscription:||Print, Online and Print+Online Journals|
|Online Publishing Platform:||Open Journal Systems|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Focus and Scope:
• Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing
• Beneficiation, Fabrications and assembly
• Traditional, Non-Traditional and flexible Manufacturing Processes,
• Machining,Joining, Thermal Treatment, and finishing processes
• Recycling, Vacuum Technology
• Material Optimisation, Surface Engineering
• Composite Materials
• Reverse Engineering processes
• Lean Manufacturing, Textile Engineering
• Mechatronics, Friction Stir welding
• Finite Element Modeling,
• Modal Testing, Model Updating,
• Structural Damage Detection And System Identification
System Identification, Model Updating, Composite Materials, Recycling, Vacuum Technology
- Fabrication of Mechanical Raking Beach Cleaner with Offset Tine
- Experimental Investigation of Bearing Inner and Outer Wall Defects by Ultrasonic Waves
- A Study on Effect of Polarity on Mechanical Properties in Saw Process
- Design and Development of Vacuum Clamping Device for Nirlep Appliances Pvt. Ltd.
- Enhancement of Wear Resistance of AISI D2 Steel Slitter using Deep Cryogenic Treatment
- Composites: The Future Generation of Aircraft Materials
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected]..
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Mechanical Engineering