International Journal of Midwifery Nursing And Practices
Type of Publication:
Peer-reviewed Journal (Refreed Journal)
Journal TOC, Google Scholar, Advanced Science Index
Type of Access:
Subscription Based, Open Access
Mode of Subscription:
Print, Online and Print+Online Journals
Online Publishing Platform:
Open Journal Systems
Country of Origin:
Focus and Scope:
Clinical pharmacology; Cultural and linguistic competency; Health promotion and Disease prevention; Advanced Health Assessment; Care during pregnancy
- Assess the Nursing Students’ Knowledge Regarding Obstretical Emergencies in Selected Nursing Colleges at Mysore
- Effectiveness of Video Assisted Teaching Programme on Knowledge About Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Among Adolescent Girls in a Selected School, Chennai
- A Study to Assess the Knowledge, Attitude and Practice Regarding Selected Aspects on Postpartum Care Among Care Givers of Postnatal Mothers in Rural Area At Khammam, Telangana
- A study on fear of childbirth (FOC) and its associated factors with a view to develop a video on childbirth preparation among antenatal women
- THE EFFECT OF PLANNED TEACHING PROGRAMME ON KNOWLEDGE AND ATTITUDE REGARDING EARLY MARRIAGE AND EARLY PREGNANCY AMONG ADOLESCENT GIRLS IN SELECTED SCHOOL AT MEPPADI”
- ORIGINAL RESEARCH ARTICLE ON COMPARATIVE STUDY TO ASSESS THE KNOWLEDGE ON HUMAN RIGHTS OF MENTALLY ILL PERSON AMONG URBAN AND RURAL PEOPLE AT BANGALORE
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected].
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Immunological Nursing