|Type of Publication:||Peer-reviewed Journal|
|Indexing:||Journal ToC, Google Scholar, Advanced Science Index|
|2022 Volume: 8||Issue/Frequency: 2|
|Type of Access:||Subscription Based, Open Access|
|Mode of Subscription:||Print, Online and Print+Online Journals|
|Online Publishing Platform:||Open Journal Systems|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Focus and Scope:
- Neurological Disorders
- Disorders of Nervous System
- Interventional Neurology
- Developmental Neurorehabilitation
- A DESCRIPTIVE STUDY TO ASSESS THE DRUG COMPLIANCE AMONG PATIENTS ATTENDING PSYCHIATRIC OUTPATIENT DEPARTMENTS IN SELECTED HOSPITAL OF DISTRICT FARIDKOT
- PRION DISEASES: A RARE NEURO-GENERATIVE DEVELOPING DISORDERS
- EFFECTIVENESS OF STP ON KNOWLEDGE REGARDING SUBSTANCE ABUSE AMONG ADOLESCENTS: A PRE-EXPERIMENTAL STUDY
- A study to assess the level of academic stress and its contributing factors among nursing students studying in Sri Sukhmani College of Nursing, Derabassi, Distt. Molhali, Punjab.
- Acute Spinal Cord Injury: Assessment and Management
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected].
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Immunological Nursing