|Type of Publication:||Peer-reviewed Journal (Refreed Journal)|
|Indexing:||Journal TOC, Google Scholar,Advanced Science Index|
|2022 Volume: 8||Issue/Frequency: 2|
|Type of Access:||Subscription Based, Open Access|
|Mode of Subscription:||Print, Online and Print+Online Journals|
|Online Publishing Platform:||Open Journal Systems|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Focus and Scope:
Patient centered care
Ethical and legal issues in critical care
Inotropic therapy, invasive and non-invasive cardiac output monitoring
- Effect of Early Mobility Protocol on Physical Function, Muscles Strength and Delirium among Mechanically Ventilated Patients
- COVID-19: Issues Faced by Nursing Professionals in Clinical Case Management
- Effect of Abdominal Massage on the Gastric Residual Volume in Mechanically Ventilated Patients on Nasogastric Tube Feeding Admitted in ICUs of Tertiary Care Hospital
- A Study to Assess the Effectiveness of Enhancement Programme for Staff Nurses on Selected Quality Indicators in Critical Care Units of Tertiary Care Hospital
- Knowledge Based Teaching Regarding Care of Pressure Sores among Care Givers of Non-ambulatory Patients
- An exploration of Zika virus eruption
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected].
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Immunological Nursing