|Type of Publication:||Peer-reviewed Journal|
|Indexing:||Journal ToC ,Google Scholar, Index Copernicus|
|2022 Volume: 8||Issue/Frequency: 2|
|Type of Access:||Subscription Based, Open Access|
|Mode of Subscription:||Print, Online and Print+Online Journals|
|Online Publishing Platform:||Open Journal Systems|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Focus and Scope:
- Study to Assess Knowledge and Utilization Regarding Ayushman Bharat Yojna among Adults
- KNOWLEDGE AND ATTITUDE OF NURSING STUDENTS REGARDING COVID VACCINATION
- A Study to Assess the Effectiveness of Laughter Therapy in Reduction of Stress among Nursing Students
- Effectiveness of Culturally Sensitive Nursing Intervention program on Nurses' cultural competency: A quasi-experimental study in United Arab Emirates
- A STUDY TO ASSESS THE KNOWLEDGE ON ILL EFFECTS OF TOBACCO USE AMONG THE MALE POPULATION OF AGE 20-30 YEARS AT SELECTED AREA OF LAKHIMPUR, ASSAM
- A Quantitative Theoretical Conceptual Framework for Evaluating the Effectiveness of Simulation
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected].
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Immunological Nursing