|Type of Publication:||Peer-reviewed Journal (Refreed Journal)|
|Indexing:||Journal ToC ,Google Scholar, Index Copernicus|
|2022 Volume: 8||Issue/Frequency: 2|
|Type of Access:||Subscription Based, Hybrid Open Access|
|Mode of Subscription:||Print, Online and Print+Online Journals|
|Online Publishing Platform:||Open Journal Systems|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Focus and Scope:
- A Quasi-experimental Study to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Spirulina with Lemon Juice on Anemia among Under-five Children in Selected Schools at Madurai, Tamil Nadu
- Bio Medical Waste Management Among Nursing Students with an View to Develop Information Leaflet
- A Methodological Study on Development of Clinical Practice Guidelines on Eye Care (CPGE) on Critically Ill Patients Admitted in ICUs
- Effect of Planned Teaching Programme on Knowledge Regarding Gastritis and its Prevention among Adolescents
- A Comparative Study to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Teach-Back Technique on Improvement of Discharge Education among the Parents of Children Admitted with Respiratory Tract Infections in Pediatric Unit of SDM Hospital, Dharwad
- Nurses’ Autonomy and Its Relation to Their Attitude towards Patient's Rights Advocacy
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected].
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Immunological Nursing