|Type of Publication:||Peer-reviewed Journal|
|Indexing:||Journal TOC, Google Scholar|
|2022 Volume: 8||Issue/Frequency: 2|
|Type of Access:||Subscription Based, Open Access|
|Mode of Subscription:||Print, Online and Print+Online Journals|
|Online Publishing Platform:||Open Journal Systems|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Focus and Scope:
- A study to evaluate the effectiveness of video teaching programme on kegel exercises among postnatal mothers in selected hospital at Jammu.”
- A STUDY TO ASSESS THE KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE REGARDING TEENAGE PREGNANCY AND ITS PROBLEMS AMONG ADOLESCENT GIRLS IN SELECTED JUNIOR COLLEGES AT KHAMMAM, TELANGANA
- A study to assess the knowledge about birth spacing and attitude towards using of copper-T among women age group 20 to 30 years in selected rural area Anekal, with a view to develop information booklet.”
- AWARENESS AND PRACTICES REGARDING DIAPER RASH AMONG MOTHERS OF CHILDREN (0-2 YEARS)
- A Randomized control trial: ‘‘Effect on application of transillumination device during peripheral IV Line cannulation on selected parameters among hospitalized under five children in navimumbai
- A pre experimental study to assess the effectiveness of structured teaching programme on knowledge regarding partograph among staff nurses in selected hospital.
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected].
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Immunological Nursing