|Type of Publication:||Peer-reviewed Journal|
Journal ToC ,Google Scholar, Index Copernicus
|2022 Volume: 8||Issue/Frequency: 2|
|ISSN||2455-6343 (E) / 2454-9126 (P)|
|Type of Access:||Subscription Based, Open Access|
|Mode of Subscription:||Print, Online and Print+Online Journals|
|Online Publishing Platform:||Open Journal Systems|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Focus and Scope:
- A STUDY TO ASSESS THE EFFECTIVENESS OF EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM ON LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE REGARDING NEWBORN CARE AMONG STUDENTS IN SELECTED COLLEGE
- KNOWLEDGE LEVEL OF PRIMIGRAVIDA MOTHERS REGARDING EXCLUSIVE BREAST FEEDING: AN EVALUATIVE SURVEY APPROACH
- EFFECTIVENESS OF SELF-INSTRUCTIONAL MODULE ON KNOWLEDGE REGARDING FIRST AID FOR COMMON INJURIES IN CHILDREN AMONG SCHOOL TEACHERS
- PERCEPTION OF PARENTING BEHAVIOR AMONG SCHOOL CHILDREN AT SELECTED SCOOL IN COIMBATORE
- A descriptive study to assess the knowledge regarding weaning among mothers of children in community area at Goindwal Sahib, District Tarn Taran, Punjab.
- A study to assess the effectiveness of teaching learning module regarding attention deficit hyperactivity disorder of children in terms of Knowledge among school teachers at Coimbatore
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected].
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Immunological Nursing