International Journal Power Electronics Controllers and Converters
|Type of Publication:||Peer-reviewed Journal|
|2022 Volume: 8,||Issues Per Year: 2|
|Type of Access:||Subscription Based, Open Access|
|Mode of Subscription:||Print, Online and Print + Online Journals|
|Online Publishing Platform:||Open Journal Systems|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Focus and Scope:
• Control algorithms and techniques
• Power quality and utility applications
• Electric machines, modelling, simulation, analysis, design
• Power circuit components
• Power devices and components
• Sensors, integration and packaging
• DC-to-DC converter
• Voltage stabilizer
• Linear regulator
• Voltage converter
• Voltage regulator
- Advance Solar Cleaning System Based on Artificial Intelligence
- Efficient Energy Conservation from Transport Vehicle to Utility Load
- Improvement of Voltage Stability in Power System using STATCOM and SVC
- Performance Comparison of SRF-PLL and STF Control Algorithm for Power Quality Improvement
- Blackout Prevention Methodologies: A Burning Topic of Research
- Role of Interline Power Flow Controller to Facilitate Power Exchange Among Multiple Transmission Lines
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected].
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Electrical, Microelectronics, Electromagnetic, Computer networks, Digital signal processing and Control systems.