Journal of Banking and Insurance Law
Journal of Banking and Insurance Law: is prepared under the aegis of eminent scholars, Legal experts, academicians, attorneys and other professionals. The scope of the journal is broad and covers topics such as banking, securities, financial services, administrative and general banking & Insurance related laws & issues arising out of them. The Journal welcomes all scholars exploring the general subject matter of financial institutions including financial products and markets. Law and strategy makers are under consistent pressure to watch the enthusiasm of buyers. JBIL welcomes contributions from scholarly community and experts involved in banking & insurance industries.
|Type of Publication:||Peer-reviewed Journal (Refreed Journal)|
|Indexing:||Google Scholar, LOCKSS, CLOCKSS, Cross-Ref|
|Type of Access:||Subscription Based, Hybrid Open Access|
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Issues Per Year:||2 Issues|
|Publisher:||STM Journals, Consortium e-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd.|
Focus and Scope:
- Comparative Financial Analysis of ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank
- Statutory Interventions in the Principles of Insurance in Nigeria
- Enhancing Socio-Economic Development through Self Help Groups (SHGs): A Review of the Literature
- E-security in Banking System: Significance and Major Threats
- A Case Study on Implications of GST on Pharmaceutical Sector with Special Reference to Epitome Hospitals
- Mandatory Pre-litigation Mediation for Commercial Contract—A Godsend or a Curse?
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail at [email protected]
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.