Journal of Control & Instrumentation
|Type of Publication:||Peer-reviewed Journal|
|ISSN:||2229-6972 (e), 2347-7237 (P)|
|Indexing:||Publons, Google Scholar, DRJI, Geneamics, Journals TOC, SJIF, Citefactor|
|Issues Per Year:||3 Issues|
|Type of Access:||Subscription Based, Open Access|
|Publisher:||STM Journals, Consortium e-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd.|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Focus and Scope:
- Advanced Manufacturing Systems.
- Adaptive Control, Advanced Computing for Measurement.
- Artificial Intelligence and its Applications.
- Control and Automation, Robotics.
- Dynamic Simulation.
- Man/Machine Interface.
- Sensors & Signal Processing.
Submission of Paper:
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected]
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Electrical Engineering