Journal of Corporate Governance and International Business Law
Journal of Corporate Governance & International Business Law: This is a peer reviewed research Journal which deals with the corporate governance and International business law. In a broad sense, corporate governance is about how firms should be governed so that they could run effectively and efficiently. This Journal takes a broad perspective on corporate governance mechanisms and considers possible synergies between corporate governance and international business (IB) research.
|Type of Publication:||Peer-reviewed Journal (Refreed Journal)|
|Issues Per Year:||2 Issues|
|Indexing:||Google Scholar, LOCKSS, CLOCKSS, Cross-Ref|
|Type of Access:||Subscription Based, Hybrid Open Access|
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Publisher:||STM Journals, Consortium e-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd.|
Focus and Scope:
- A Key Analysis on Data Protection Bill and Its Impact in India
- Industrial Dispute Adjudication in India– An Overview
- Review of Studies on the Effect of Accounting Indicators on Share Price Movements
- Measuring Impact of E-commerce on Small Scale Business: A Systematic Review
- A Study of Community-oriented Entrepreneurship in India
- The Liquidation of Companies under Ohada Uniform Act on Commercial Companies and Economic Interest Group’s: A Legal Appraisal of the Case of Cameroon
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail at [email protected].
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.