Journal of Family and Adoption Law
Journal of Family & Adoption Law: This Journal concerns the rights and obligations of spouses, children, and other domestic relations. City, State, and federal laws can affect families in several ways. Many marriages end in the way of separation or divorce. When a couple decides to dissolve a marriage, one of the spouses will file petition in the court for a divorce. This means that the court can legally end the marriage, divide marital assets between the spouses, grant custody of children to one or both spouses, and impose child and spousal support obligations, if applicable.
|Type of Publication:||Peer-reviewed Journal (Refreed Journal)|
|Indexing:||Google Scholar, ASI, LOCKSS, CLOCKSS, CROSS-REF|
|Issues Per Year:||2 Issues|
|Type of Access:||Subscription Based, Hybrid Open Access|
|Publisher:||STM Journals, Consortium e-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd.|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Focus and Scope:
SPECIAL MARRIAGE ACT
- THE INTERFACE BETWEEN MARRIAGE AND ADOPTION RIGHTS FOR THE LGBTQIA+: A CONSERVATIVE APPROACH UNDER THE FACADE OF PRACTICALITY?
- A Quest for Dissolution of Marriage and its Necessitates in Tanzania
- The Significance of technology in Family Courts
- UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES OF WOMEN’S INHERITANCE RIGHTS ON FEMALE MORALITY IN INDIA
- Establishment of Family Courts in India: Need of the Society
- Protection of Rights of Women in Matrimonial Home – An Overview in the Light of Relevant Judicial Decisions
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail at lawjournals.celnet.in.
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.