Journal of Industrial Safety Engineering
|Type of Publication:||Peer-reviewed Journal|
|Indexing:||DRJI, Citefactor, Journal TOC, Google Scholar, SJIF|
|Issues Per Year:||3 Issues|
|Type of Access:||Subscription Based, Open Access|
|Publisher:||STM Journals, Consortium e-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd.|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Focus and Scope:
- Industrial Issues
- Integrated control, Health and Environment Acts
- Environmental and ecological Protection
- Human Factors, Ergonomics, Safety
- Risk assessment and analysis
- Surveillance systems
- Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene
- Fire Engineering, Prevention and Protection
- Process safety system and Explosion Control
- Safety in Textile Industry
- Nuclear Engineering and Safety
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected].
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Mechanical Engineering