Journal of Remote Sensing & GIS
Type of Publication:
2230-7990 (Online), 2321-421X (Print)
DRJI, Citefactor, Journal TOC, Google Scholar
Type of Access:
Subscription Based, Hybrid Open Access
Mode of Subscription:
Print, Online and Print+Online Journals
STM Journals, Consortium e-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd.
Online Publishing Platform:
Open Journal Systems
Country of Origin:
Issues Per Year:
Focus and Scope:
- Employing Digital Elevation Model (DEM) for Floodplain mapping with applications of HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, and ArcGIS : A Review
- Ground Improvement Technique Using Recycled Geo-Cell
- Land use and Land cover mapping for Yellanuru Mandal of Anantapur, AP, India.
- Hyperspectral Image Compression & Classification: A Survey
- Quantitative Analysis of Morphometry using G.I.S. of Pattankodoli Nala, Kolhapur, M.S., India.
- Identification of Groundwater Potential Zones in Mahanadi Delta, India using Remote Sensing, GIS and AHP Techniques
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected], [email protected]
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Remote Sensing & GIS