Journal of Taxation and Regulatory Framework
|Type of Publication:||Peer-reviewed Journal (Refreed Journal)|
|Issues Per Year:||2 Issues|
|Indexing:||Google Scholar, LOCKSS, CLOCKSS, Cross-Ref, ASI|
|Type of Access:||Subscription Based, Hybrid Open Access|
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Publisher:||STM Journals, Consortium e-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd.|
Focus and Scope:
- MISS Fintech driven Tax Justice
- Judicial Approach to The Concept of Income With Special Reference to The Raja Bahadur Kamakshya Narain Singh of Ramgarh Versus Commissioner of Income Tax
- INTER-GOVERNMENTAL IMMUNITY FROM TAXATION
- E filing of Income Tax in India: An Indication
- Collection and recovery of taxes in India: A lacunae yet to be fulfilled
- INCOME FROM SALARY
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail at [email protected].
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.