Journal of Thermal Engineering and Applications
ISSN: 2349-8994 (Online)
Impact Factor: 6.082
Journal of Thermal Engineering and Applications (JoTEA): is a print and e-journal focused towards the rapid publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of Thermal Engineering and Applications.
|Type of Publication:||Peer-reviewed Journal|
|Type of Access:||Subscription Based, Open Access|
|Indexing:||Google Scholar, Indian Science Abstracts, Citefactor, SJIF, Index Copernicus, Journal TOC|
|Issues Per Year:||3 Issues|
|Publisher:||STM Journals, Consortium e-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd.|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Focus and Scope:
- Gas Turbines
- Petrochemical Processing
- Solar Systems, and Combustion Systems
- Heat Exchangers and Heat Transfer Systems
- Transition to Turbulence
- Satellite Meteorology
heat, work, temperature, energy, convert natural gas or fuels to mechanical energy, turbines, convert oil into chemical products, internal combustion, diesel combustion, low temperature combustion, thermal conductivity, heat transfer, heat flux, nanofluids, Satellite Meteorology, conduction, convection, radiation and heat exchangers.
- Modeling of hybrid solar wind and thermal power plant for improving power system reliability
- Natural Convection flow through Heated Vertical parallel plates
- Assessment of Solar PV Generation Potential: A Case Study of RAC Section in Jaipur Division of North Western Railway, India
- Importance and Need of Solar Photovoltaic Technology and Factors Affecting Efficiency
- Design Simulation and Analysis of Improved Anti Reflecting Coating for Reflection Loss Minimization of Solar Cell
- Power Quality Issues and Challenges in Grid Connected Solar PV System: A Review
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through email [email protected]
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.
ISSN: 2349-8994 (Online)