NOLEGEIN Journal of Global Marketing
Impact Factor: 5.446
NOLEGEIN-Journal of Global Marketing is a peer reviewed journal and provides a platform to discuss new issues in the area of Global strategic marketing planning. The journal also seeks to advance the quality of research by publishing papers introducing or elaborating on Global competitive strategy and Global strategic alliances. It's a biannual journal, started in 2018.
|Type of Publication:||Peer-reviewed Journal (Refreed Journal)|
|Indexing:||Google Scholar, Cross Ref, Lockss, Clockss, SJIF,Scilit|
|Issues Per Year:||2 Issues|
|Type of Access:||Subscription Based, Hybrid Open Access|
|Publisher:||MBA Journals, Consortium e-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd.|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Focus and Scope:
- Global strategic marketing planning
- Cross national/cultural consumer decision making and behavior
- Global competitive strategy
- Transfer of marketing technology
- Global marketing information systems
- Global buyer-seller interactions
- Global strategic alliances
- Advantages and disadvantages of Global Marketing.
- Algorithmic Trading on Trading Systems
- Profitability and Growth Performance Analysis of Selected Steel Manufacturing Companies in India (with Special Reference to Listed Companies in NSE—National Stock Exchange of India Ltd.)
- Effect of Digital Marketing on Rural Marketing
- Role of Blue Ocean Strategy in Marketing of Mobiles
- LEVERAGING ROLE OF SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCERS IN CORPORATE WORLD- AN OVERVIEW
- An Analysis of Consumer Behaviour in Upgrading to Conspicuous Products in Branded Apparels
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through email [email protected]
Plagiarism: All the articles will be checked through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Impact Factor: 5.446