NOLEGEIN Journal of Leadership and Strategic Management
Impact Factor: 5.709
NOLEGEIN- Journal of Leadership & Strategic Management is a peer reviewed journal and provides a platform to discuss new issues in the area of Strategic Management process. The journal also seeks to advance the quality of research by publishing papers introducing or elaborating on Management decisions and Corporate strategy. It's a biannual journal, started in 2018.
|Type of Publication:||Peer-reviewed Journal (Refreed Journal)|
|Indexing:||Google Scholar, Cross Ref, Lockss, Clockss, SJIF,,Scilit|
|Issues Per Year:||3 Issues|
|Type of Access:||Subscription Based, Hybrid Open Access|
|Publisher:||STM Journals, Consortium e-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd.|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Focus and Scope:
- Strategic Management process
- Management decisions
- Time scales and product development planning
- Structure of the organization
- Activities of the organization
- Analysis of internal and external factors for product development
- SWOT Analysis
- Experience curve
- Corporate strategy and portfolio theory
- Competitor Analysis
- Generic competitive strategic thinking
- Globalization and the virtual firm
- Internet and information availability
- Age of Discontinuity-new technologies, globalization, cultural pluralism and knowledge capital.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
- Review of Innovative Quality Indicators of Faculty in Institutions: A Study in Perspective of Students’ Performance
- Asian Union: Possible or Probable?
- Adaptability, change and Trust leadership
- THE SUPERIORITY OF AN ORGANIZATIONAL ADVANCEMENT ENTIRELY DEPENDS UPON SOUND INTERVENTION OF LEADERS
- Florence Nightingale: The Pioneer Leader of Nursing Profession
- Revive and Rejuvenate: The Positron Way
Submission of Paper:
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through email [email protected]
Plagiarism: All the articles will be checked through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Leadership and Strategic Management
Impact Factor: 5.709