Recent Trends in Electronics & Communication Systems
|Type of Publication||Peer-reviewed Journal|
|Indexing||Google Scholar, Journal TOC, Indian Science Abstracts, Citefactor, SJIF, Index Copernicus|
|Volume and Issues Per Year||Volume 9 and 3 Issues/year|
|Type of Access||Subscription Based, Hybrid Open Access|
|Publisher||STM Journals, Consortium e-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd.|
|Country of Origin||India|
Focus and Scope
Automatic Transmission (AT), Manual Transmission (MT), Automated Manual Transmission (AM) , Communications terminal, radio station, Tributary stations, application servers, data terminal, power lines, point-to-point system, SAR, electrical signal and sensors.
- A Real Time Analysis Of Wireless Power Transfer Coil Design For Electric Vehicle
- CONGESTION MANAGEMENT USING LMP BASED ZONAL PRICING IN COMPETITIVE POWER MARKET
- GSM Based Coal Miners Safety Monitoring Helmet
- IOT Based Social Distancing & Monitoring Robot For Queue’s
- Website Summarization Using Deep earning
- Numerical Simulation and Characteristics Assessment of SPWM Based Permanent Magnet Motor Drive for Electrical Vehicle Applications
Submission of Paper:
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration via email [email protected].
Plagiarism: All the articles will be checked through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Electronic Sensors and Power line Transmission Systems