Research & Reviews : A Journal of Ayurvedic Science, Yoga & Naturopathy
|Type of Publication:||Peer-reviewed Journal|
|Indexing:||DRJI, Citefactor, Journal TOC, Google Scholar|
|Issues Per Year:||3 Issues|
|Type of Access:||Subscription Based, Hybrid Open Access|
|Publisher:||STM Journals, Consortium e-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd.|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Focus and Scope:
- Ayurved samhita and siddhanta
- Exploring principles of Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic pharmaceutics, quality control of Ayurvedic drugs and clinical practice of Ayurveda.
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Herbal/Natural products in the area of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Treatment with traditional medicines
- Importance of Stanya wsr to Stanya Sampat
- Assets and Liabilities of Commodification of Herbal (Ayurvedic) Medicine
- Ayurvedic Intervention in Recurrent Abortions w.s.r. to Putraghni Yonivyapada
- Cosmetology in Ayurveda
- Fixing the Quantity of Ingredients of Kumkuma Nasya (Saffron Nasal Medication)
- A General Review of Tinospora Cordifolia from Ayurvedic Perspective
Submission of Paper:
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration.
Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through email [email protected]
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.