Research & Reviews: A Journal of Pharmacology
|Type of Publication:||Peer-reviewed Journal|
|Indexing:||DRJI, Google Scholar, Citefactor, Advanced Science Index , Journal TOC, Publons|
|Issues Per Year:||3 Issues|
|Type of Access:||Subscription Based, Open Access|
|Publisher:||STM Journals, Consortium e-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd.|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Focus and Scope:
- Pharmacology of Migrain
- A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemical and Pharmacological Aspects of Ailanthus Excelsa (Maha-Neem)
- A Review on Pharmacological Activities of Oldenlandia Auricularia
- Studies on Extraction of Flavonoids from Peel of Zingiber officinale
- Trikadu for De-worming, Associated Health Problems and use of Efficacy Screening for Quality Control
- The Effect of Various Humectants on the Formulation of Aloe Vera Leave-On Cream Type of Hair Conditioner
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration.
Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected]
Plagiarism: All the articles will be checked through Plagiarism Software before publication.
ISSN: 2230-9861(Online), 2349-1299 (Print)
Impact Factor: 7.038