Research & Reviews: A Journal of Pharmacology
|Type of Publication:||Peer-reviewed Journal (Refreed Journal)|
|Indexing:||DRJI, Google Scholar, Citefactor, Advanced Science Index , Journal TOC, Publons|
|Issues Per Year:||3 Issues|
|Type of Access:||Subscription Based, Open Access|
|Publisher:||STM Journals, Consortium e-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd.|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Focus and Scope:
- The Era of Pharmacology Toward Pharmacogenomics
- An Assessment of Various Types of Medication Errors in Prescription and their Prevention for Effective Treatment
- Assessment of Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of Pharmacovigilance and Adverse Drug Reaction Reporting Among Nursing Staff
- Studies on Extraction and Purification of Total Phenolic Content from Methanolic Extract of Syzygium Cumini Seeds
- Formulation and Evaluations of Herbal Chocolate
- Pharmacology of Migrain
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration.
Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected]
Plagiarism: All the articles will be checked through Plagiarism Software before publication.
ISSN: 2230-9861(Online), 2349-1299 (Print)
Impact Factor: 7.038