Research & Reviews: Journal of Oncology and Hematology
|Type of Publication:||Peer-reviewed Journal (Refreed Journal)|
|Indexing:||DRJI, Journal TOC, Scilit , Google Scholar,Citefactor, Index Copernicus 70.77 , SJIF: 6.327|
|Issues Per Year:||3 Issues|
|Type of Access:||Subscription Based, Hybrid Open Access|
|Publisher:||STM Journals, Consortium e-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd.|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Focus and Scope:
- Radiation Oncology.
- Surgical Oncology.
- Medical Oncology.
- Interventional Oncology.
- Gynecologic Oncology.
- Pediatric Oncology.
- Clinical Oncology.
- Ocular Oncology.
- Leukocytes and Hematopoiesis.
- Thrombosis and Vascular Biology.
- Hematological Malignancies,
- Cell Therapy.
- Immunology and Immunotherapy of Pulmonary adenocarcinoma: A Systematic Review
- Comparative Evaluation of Genotoxicity in Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells in Oral Precancer and Cancer Patients Using Single Cell Gel Electrophoresis
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss and Thrombophilia: An insight
- A Short Review on Breast Fibroadenomas
- Management of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia in Children: An Overview
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected]
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Medical Science