Research & Reviews : Journal of Space Science & Technology
|Type of Publication:||Peer-reviewed Journal|
|ISSN:||2321-2837 (Online), 2321-6506 (Print)|
|Indexing:||DRJI, Citefactor, Journal TOC, Google Scholar|
|Type of Access:||Subscription Based, Hybrid Open Access|
|Mode of Subscription:||Print, Online and Print+Online Journals|
|Publisher:||STM Journals, Consortium e-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd.|
|Online Publishing Platform:||Open Journal Systems|
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Issues Per Year:||3|
Focus and Scope:
- Environmental Impact of Leachate Pollution on Water Bodies- A Review
- Fabrication of Solar Space Heating System
- An overview and Design of Solar Space Heating System
- 3D Printed Martian Habitats and Challenges to Overcome
- Performance Analysis of Space Shift Keying and Quadrature Space Shift Keying for MIMO Channels
- What if the "Big Bang" was not the Beginning Point of our Observable Universe?
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected]
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Subject: Space Science & Technology