Trends in Drug Delivery
Type of Publication:
Peer-reviewed Journal (Refreed Journal)
DRJI, Google Scholar, Citefactor ,Index Copernicus
Issues Per Year:
Type of Access:
Subscription Based, Open Access
STM Journals, Consortium e-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd.
Country of Origin:
Focus and Scope:
- Targeted delivery
- Sustained release formulations
- Thin Film delivery
- Drug Carrires
- Neural drug delivery systems
- Drug & Gene delivery system
- Experimental & Clinical therapeutics
- Drugs and Regulatory Affairs
- Nail Drug Delivery System: The Diagnosis and Treatment of Nail Disorders
- Buccal Drug Delivery System: A Review
- A Different Perspective for Different Diseases: Microsponges
- Analysis of Anti-psychotic Drug Penfluridol in Human Plasma by HPLC and MS/MS
- Pharmaceutical Care-Current Status and Barriers in India
- Method Development and Validation for Estimation of Brisoprolol Fumerate by UV Spectrometric Method using 0.01N HCl as Solvent
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through mail [email protected].
Plagiarism: All the articles will be check through Plagiarism Software before publication.